We encourage individuals to order a box of 30 Valentine's Day Cards to sell on our behalf to help support families impacted by CHD. Boxes limited to 2 per household.
You can purchase individual cards for yourself, a loved one or order a box of Valentine's Day cards to sell on our behalf.
For the box, all you need is to pay postage ($20 per box) and we provide a box of 30 Valentine's Day cards in a mix of the 2 designs, a return envelope so you can send back any that are not sold and details on how to bank your funds. Limited to 2 boxes per household.
If you would like to order more than 2 boxes please contact one of our fundraising teams.
Please read the terms and conditions before ordering the box of cards to sell on our behalf. We will take the Terms & Conditions below as read if you have placed an order.
Terms and conditions for ordering the box of Cards to sell on our behalf:
- Boxes are limited to 2 boxes per household. If you require further boxes or cards to top up the boxes please contact your local HeartKids office.
- The only upfront cost of ordering a box/es of cards to sell is the postage cost ($20 per box).
- All funds collected from the sale of Valentine's Day cards must be transferred directly to HeartKids by Friday 31st March 2023.
- This can be done by direct bank transfer or simply call 1800 432 785 and we can take payment over the phone. HeartKids Bank account details are available in the Sweetheart Day Fundraising Guide found on the website.
- All cards not sold as part of your fundraising must be returned to your HeartKids State office in the postage-paid envelope provided with the box by Friday 31st March 2023.