About Sweetheart Day
Sweetheart Day is a national event held annually on Valentine's Day, coinciding with International Congenital Heart Disease Day. All proceeds go towards funding vital medical research as well as improving the lives of Aussie kids with childhood heart disease.
It's completely FREE to register and is a fun and simple way to celebrate Valentine's Day AND help fight Childhood heart disease!
What happens on Sweetheart Day?
- Promote and host an event with friends, family, colleagues or even classmates in February and have a fun-filled day getting together sharing a cuppa and cakes, or even playing games – check out our fundraising tips & ideas to help you make your event memorable!
- Show your Heart – Send a Valentine's card to your sweetheart and all proceeds go towards supporting heart kids! Choose from four sweetheart day themed cards, add your own personal message, then add your donation amount and your card will automatically be sent to your Sweetheart in time for Valentines. For more info click here
- Show your support by wearing a splash of Red or Blue, and get your family and friends to sponsor your event by donating whatever they can to help fight CHD!
- You can even promote and sell awesome HeartKids merchandise to your fellow colleagues
- Bring Valentine's day themed cakes and sweets to share with your friends
How to get started
- Register now (it's FREE) and receive your own fundraising page, and we'll get back to you on how you can get started with your event.
- Show your heart by sending a personalised Valentine's card to your sweetheart.
- Spread the word amongst your family, friends and colleagues that Sweetheart Day is coming this February – check out our fundraising tips & ideas to help you get started!
If you want to support Sweetheart Day without hosting an event, you can always Show your heart by sending a personalised Valentine's card to your sweetheart all in the name of supporting Aussie kids with childhood heart disease!